|Categories: Holidays / Seasonal|
|Added: Sat Dec 15 07:00:00 +0000 2001||Views: 6,040|
|Rating: - (0 votes)|
|< Christmas Jokes||Christopher Reeve and Christopher Walken >|
|Submitted by humor-source|
- What was Grandma drinking when she got run over by a reindeer?
- What do six of the first seven gifts from my true love have in common?
- What does Alvin want for Christmas?
- What army received its name on Christmas Day, 1878?
- What Irish song was a Christmas hit for Bing Crosby?
- What instrument does Amahl play as he leads the procession?
- In the movie It’s a Wonderful Life, what did Clarence get for completing his mission?
- What were Frosty’s last words?
- What woman is mentioned in the song Jingle Bells?
- What popular Christmas toy is based on a 1903 political character?
- What color is the Grinch?
- According to legend, Caspar, Melchior and Balthazar formed which group?
- What Christmas Carol was first performed on guitar in 1818?
- In the song Winter Wonderland, who does the couple pretend the snowman to be?
- When is Christmas over?
- What was the name of Rudolph’s dogsled driving friend?
- How much does Lucy charge Charlie Brown for psychiatric services?
- In the movie It’s a Wonderful Life, what two friends share their names with Sesame Street characters?
- Who wrote A Visit from St. Nicholas?
- Who kept time with the Little Drummer Boy?
- A hula hoop
- Salvation Army
- Christmas in Killarney
- A reed pipe
- "I’ll be back again some day"
- Fanny Bright
- The teddy bear
- The Wise Men
- Silent Night
- Parson Brown
- Epiphany (the twelfth day after Christmas)
- Yukon Cornelius
- Five cents
- Bert and Ernie
- Clement C. Moore
- The ox and lamb
Tell Your Friends About 'Christmas Trivia'!