The Procrastinator's Creed
|Added: Thu Jan 31 07:00:00 +0000 2002||Views: 2,931|
|Rating: - (0 votes)|
|< Fun With The Pizza Parlor||Personal Ads Translated >|
|Submitted by humor-source|
- I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
- I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.
- I will never rush into a job without a lifetime of consideration.
- I shall meet all of my deadlines directly in proportion to the amount
of bodily injury I could expect to receive from missing them.
- I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new technologies,
astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from my obligations.
- I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the
amount of time given.
- I shall never forget that the probability of a miracle, though
infinitesmally small, is not exactly zero.
- If at first I don’t succeed, there is always next year.
- I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change
- I shall always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or write
the first word, when I get around to it.
- I obey the law of inverse excuses which demands that the greater the
task to be done, the more insignificant the work that must be done prior to
beginning the greater task.
- I know that the work cycle is not plan/start/finish, but is wait/plan/plan.
- I will never put off until tomorrow, what I can forget about forever.
- I will become a member of the ancient Order of Two-Headed Turtles
(the Procrastinator’s Society) if they ever get it organized.
Tell Your Friends About 'The Procrastinator's Creed'!