1. The stereo system will only be able to listen to Microsoft FM and play Microsoft cassettes.
2. Oil, gas, and temperature gauges replaced by a single “General Car Fault” warning light.
3. To turn on the air conditioner, you will have to shut down the car for two minutes and restart it.
4. Occasionally, your car will stop and fail to restart, and you’ll have to reinstall the engine to get it going again.
5. When you call the service department, they will tell you it’s not their fault and blame it on the company that made the tires.
6. Before the airbag deploys, it will ask “are you sure?”
7. To make right turns, you will have to upgrade to Microsoft SteeringWheel 2.0.
8. Apple will make a car that’s faster, more reliable, and easier to drive, but it will only run on five percent of the roads.
9. If you can’t afford to buy a new car, you can just borrow one from a friend and copy it.
10. If you are involved in a crash, you will have no idea why.