Reliving the Dorm Experience at Home
|Added: Wed Jul 10 06:00:00 +0000 2002||Views: 5,069|
|Rating: - (0 votes)|
|< Religious Jokes||Resignation from Adulthood >|
|Submitted by humor-source|
- Try to use your dorm key to unlock your bedroom door.
- Have your mom scan your ID card for meals.
- Look for a tray to carry your dinner to the table with.
- Walk two blocks to go to dinner.
- Forget to dial the first three digits of your friend’s phone number.
- Dial 9 when calling out of your house.
- Use your calling card when calling your friends.
- Walk to the post office to get your mail.
- Yell “FLUSH!”
- Jump out of the shower just in case someone does flush.
- Try to latch the bathroom door because you think you’re in a stall.
- Take all your shower items to and from your room.
- Get dressed in the dark.
- Go nuts looking for the quarter slots on the washing machine.
- Make junk food runs at 11:30 at night.
- Make popcorn just because you miss the smell.
- Order pizza every Friday night.
- Have one of your friends spend the night because you can’t sleep in a room by yourself.
- Move another bed, dresser, and desk into your room because there is too much extra space.
- Hang pictures of your college friends on the wall so you don’t miss them.
- Hoard food under your bed for when it snows and you don’t want to go out.
- Walk around the neighborhood looking for a computer lab (e-mail withdrawal).
- Fight your mother for quarters for the imaginary snack machine and pay phone in the house.
Tell Your Friends About 'Reliving the Dorm Experience at Home'!