You Know You're a Teacher When...
|Added: Sun Aug 04 06:00:00 +0000 2002||Views: 6,793|
|Rating: - (0 votes)|
|< You Know You're A 'Ho' When...||You Know You're In California When... >|
|Submitted by humor-source|
- You believe the staff room should have a Valium salt lick.
- You find humor is other people’s stupidity.
- You want to slap the next person who says, “Must be nice to have all your holidays and summers free.”
- You can tell it’s a full moon without ever looking outside.
- You believe “shallow gene pool” should have it’s own box on the report card.
- You believe that unspeakable evil will befall you if anyone says, “Boy, the kids are sure mellow today.”
- When out in public, you feel the urge to talk to strange children and correct their behavior.
- Marking all A’s on the report card would make your life SO much simpler.
- When you mention “vegetables” and you’re not talking about a food group.
- You think people should be required to get a government permit before being allowed to reproduce.
- You wonder how some parents even managed to reproduce.
- You believe in aerial spraying of Prozac.
- You really encourage an obnoxious parent to check into home schooling.
- You’ve never had your profession slammed by someone who would never dream of doing your job.
- You can’t have children of your own, because there is no name you could give a child that wouldn’t bring on high blood pressure the moment you heard it.
- Meeting a child’s parents instantly answers the question, “Why is this kid like this?”
Tell Your Friends About 'You Know You're a Teacher When...'!