The Discovery Channel has, as of late, gone into this direction where a large amount of their programming is aimed at guys that want to watch other guys build stuff.
Not to be outdone in the realm of television trends, Discovery has their first reality series, American Chopper, the story of Big Paul Teutul and his son, Paul Teutul Jr., and their business Orange County Choppers. Like all father-son teams, Big Paul and Paul Jr. yell at each other.
Like, a lot.
American Chopper, The Drinking Game
THE RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- When someone days “Awesome,” drink.
- When someone says “incredible,” drink.
- In the unlikely event somone on the show should have the word “FAAAAAABulous” come out of their mouths, EVERYONE finishes their drink immediately.
- When Big Paul calls Paul Junior “stupid,” drink.
- If Paul Junior comes back with “You’re Crazy,” drink again.
- Drink whenever Mikey is shown.
- Drink two if Mikey does something stupid.
- Drink Three if Paul Sr. OR Junior hits Mikey in any way.
- Drink when Big Paul is shown riding his chopper in a “pensive mood.”
- Drink two if he is doing a philosophical vioceover during the shot.
- Drink three whenever Big Paul is shown slumming it by riding his Harley Davidson.
- Drin four if he’s riding his HD and talking about how relaxing it is.
- On road trip, drink every time ANYONE mentions:
- how nice it is to get away.
- how hard it is to be on the road.
- how the trip is a great way to catch up on sleep.
- When Cody is shown working on a bike, drink.
- Drink Two when Big Paul gives Cody a fatherly hug or advice.
- Drink Two Paul Jr. acknowledges Cody’s existence.
- If a fireman is shown with the “Fire bike”, drink.
- If he’s got the Dalmatian with him, drink two.
- If there is ALSO an actual fire truck shown in the background, finish your drink.
- Whenever Paul Jr. yells as Big Paul about how he never does any work. Drink.
- When Big Paul comes back with something about “I could come out of retirement and work circles around you,” drink yet again.
- Drink everytime an object gets thrown.
- Drink whenever someone slams a door.
- Drink Three if the person slamming the door is Vinnie.
- Drink when Paul Jr. Test rides a new chopper.
- Drink two if the voiceover is Paul Jr. talking about how special the bike is.
- Drink whenever Paul Jr. says “sick”.
- You should take a drink anytime Mike, Paul Jr., Paul Sr., or Vinny says, “But I gotta be honest with you.”